Some pictures to guide you to the exact location and process of getting your protector requirement done for any country. Pictures speaks a thousand words.
- Initially get your NICOP Registration done from NADARA office initially. In executive processing the fee of SMART NICOP is Rs. 5400/= dated September 2014
- It is recommended to get the NICOP from your own area NADRA Office. Other offices even executives are not accepting applications of other areas.
- Submit the fee and get your token.
- Wait for your turn and complete the process as mentioned by them
Protector and NICOP
Requirements for NICOP
- Your Original Passport
- Original NIC
- Better to have your Parents Original NIC or your Wife as well. It is required for Next Kin information.
- When all submission is done get it attested it from Govt. officer and submit it back to NADRA. They will stamp on the back of your coupon.
As on website
A NICOP applicant is required to produce the following documents at the time of application:
- Birth Certificate or
- Old NIC or
- Matriculation Certificate or
- CNICs of immediate relatives or
- Passport (mandatory in case of new)
- For further details please refer to the checklist in related downloads or call us on our UAN 111-786-100.
Pasted from <http://www.nadra.gov.pk/index.php/products/cards/nicop>
- Required documents as follows - Varies as per the country visiting
- Valid Visa - Color Copy
- Valid Passport Original
- Original NIC
- Contract Letter of the hiring company
- Your Company Experience letter and Salary mentioned in it. Original
- Police Certificate - attested from MOFA
- All receipts of payments as mentioned below.
- Picture - take 2-3 passport size photos with you
- All set of documents verified and made by photocopier inside Protector Office. He will guide with the rest of the process.
Submission of the fees in the following
- 2500 Chalan to be submitted initially in National Bank - visit NCB for details.
Photocopy person sitting near will give the next HBL Chalan to you
- 2000 Chalan to be submitted in HBL - visit HBL Shahrah-e-Faisal for more details
- 2000 submission of fees of State Life insurance in HBL - visit HBL Shahrah-e-Faisal for more details
Total Costing around